Invitations to the Conference have been sent to:
- Officials and Members of Medical Associations and Unions
- Managers of Hospitals – Public, Private and Faith-based
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturers of Health Equipment and Products
- Managers of Medical Institutions – Public & Private
- Managers of Specialist Clinics and Diagnostics
- Managers of Health Insurance providers
While attendance of Health Expo and the Conference are free of charge, Registration for Conference attendance is Mandatory.
Opportunities for participating in the Health Expo, in the 27th Edition of Kenya Medical Directory and Branding of the Convention Venue (Conference & Expo) still exist until November 16, 2022.
For any assistance on participation in any segment of this Convention contact telephone numbers – 0722-845926, 0722-987193, 0722-779972 or 0733-228055.
The only platform that showcases the best of Kenyan Healthcare
An opportunity to promote technological advancements and services available in Kenya
To know the Achievements and Challenges of the
Health Sector at National and County levels under the 10 Years of Devolution.
To know the Contribution of the
Private Sector Stakeholders to the Overall Status of the Sector during the 10 Years of Devolution.
Recognise Significant Contributions
of Individuals and Corporate Actors to the Sector during the period under review.
Create a Partnership
of Stakeholders to Advance the Ideals of Kenya Healthcare Convention.