Sponsorship & Exhibition
Packages & Benefits
KHC Pavilion at 1.5million
- Branding the Exhibition and Conference halls at the Convention
- Pavilion measuring 54m2 for sponsored entities
- 20 minutes speaking opportunity at the Convention launch
- Two page editorial feature in the KMD 25th Edition
- Inside front page advertisement in the Event catalogue
- 20 minutes presentation on preferred topical issue (day one)
- 8 member access to Networking gala dinner
- Access to KMD Directory contacts database
Exhibition – KES 120,000 (Early Bird) by December 20th, 2019 and KES 150,000 (Late registration).
Exhibiting allows your company to differentiate your products, services or technology from competitors, and demonstrate your commitment to this science. It is also a perfect platform to launch a new product, collect feedback, network, and generate new leads.
The only platform that showcases the best of Kenyan Healthcare
An opportunity to promote technological advancements and services available in Kenya
Medical Specialists Pavillion
Medical Specialists will get an opportunity to market and promote their specialties to the general public through their speciality medical pavilion.
Highlighting achievements by the National Government, County Governments & Private Healthcare Sector.
Partner Dialogue: Changing the narrative in Healthcare
A two day workshop discussing interventions in Healthcare to improve clinical outcomes
Universal Healthcare Coverage(UHC)
Highlight the aspect of quality in Universal Health Care (UHC)
The Kenya Healthcare Convention will culminate in a networking cocktail which will be an opportunity to network in a social setting as well as lead to the launch of the “home of healthcare in Kenya” a platform that will serve as a one-stop shop for healthcare business information and directory in the country.